Boutique Dog Hotel
Our unique pet boarding facilities offer your pets the chance to have a holiday too.
Boutique Dog Hotel
Dogs have their own chalet complete with air-con, heating and a fan for the warmer days. The chalet is fully tiled and insulated with a large bench the size of a ” human single bed” raised 10cm off the ground for your pets comfort , we also provide all the soft clean bedding . The chalet comes with its own private large enclosure sheltered from the elements , it has a water sprinkler system for the warmer days with its own toy box & background music playing all day. Some of the enclosures also have a ” doggy” paddling pool in the summer months.
Our Boutique Dog Hotel is set in a mature Orange Grove. It is not just a conventional kennel in fact it is that bit different!!
For your dogs holiday we provide playtime’s, interaction, socialisation as well as one to one care. We specialise in giving your dog a holiday suited to them. Dogs have a huge playground in which they can “free run” in the mornings after breakfast.
NEW: Dogs also have a Sensory Garden /Playground, the first in Andalucia and in Spain; this has been created to stimulate the canine instincts and build their confidence as well as to tantalise all their senses, our sensory garden plans to encourages dogs to interact with their surroundings and provide physical and mental challenges helping dogs de-stress and enriching their lives.
Please take a look at our Pet Boarding Contract. You can download it below and send it back to us via email.
The Beautiful cattery totally away from the Dog Hotel boasts huge individual rooms that are fully tiled with panel heaters & heat pads for the winter. The Cattery in the summer is naturally shaded by a mature trees too. The rooms come complete with beds & fresh bedding, litter tray, climbing frames, cat trees, toys & music.
We are great believers in giving your pets plenty of space so that they do not feel stressed. The pets exercising enclosure we believe are the largest in the area therefore plenty of room for them to play in. We are great believers in giving your pets the freedom & space they deserve to enjoy their stay without being kept in over crowed conditions. Our grounds are fully secure with CCTV and we live onsite so there is peace of mind.
We understand owners concerns for the care of their pets, but rest assured your friend will receive the same love and attention as you would bestow upon them whilst they are in our care. Regularly photos of your pets on their holiday are posted on our Facebook page Posh Pets Spain.
For clients that live some distance from us we can offer a licensed Pet Pick up & return service too.
We also offer:
• Individual requirements catered for & medication administered.
• We provide all the beds, bedding, bowls & litter trays.
• Easy pick up and drop off of pets direct to the Salon during opening hours.
• Storage facilities for Fresh meat if clients wish to bring this.
• Residential dog training can be catered for whilst with us.
• Bathing & Grooming service offered before home time.
• Worm, flea & tick treatments.
• Licensed Collection & Delivery Service.
Requirements & Useful information
• We advise all clients to visit any establishment before booking your pet in for boarding however please respect the privacy of our current Pet Residents. In the event of you being unable to visit during the viewing times because of other commitments you can contact us to arrange an alternative time.
• Summer viewing : 1st April to 31st October.
Anytime between 11am & 12pm noon ( excluding Sunday)
• Winter Viewing: 1st November – 31st March.
Anytime between 3pm & 4pm ( excluding Wednesdays & Sundays).
To make your pets stay run smoothly please follow our requirements, it will ensure that your “best friend” settles in really quickly.
- Pets need to be fully vaccinated (proof required on drop off & Vaccination cards need to be left for the duration of the pets stay. We do NOT require the kennel cough vaccine ( please refer to the vaccine requirements below.
- Dogs require to wear their own collar and need to be up to date with worming & spot on treatments ( that needs to have been entered in their vaccination record book) to also include a sandfly preventative such as Vectra 3d or Advantix ideally to wear a Seresto or scalibor collar also.
- Pets are required to bring their own diet with them.
- A small favourite blanket with a smell from home to settle your friend into their accommodation.
- Up to date booking form with contact details needs to be left with us.
Protecting your dogs against the Sandfly & Leismaniosis
As we are as concerned as all our clients for the welfare of our pets with the threat of the leishmaniosis-transmitting sand fly species / mosquitoes, we ask that all dogs that stay with us must wear a white Scalibor/Seresto collar or be treated with a relevant spot on treatment such as advantix or Vectra 3d These can be purchased at Posh Pets Spain at very competitive prices.
In this modern day we have fitted ultrasonic mosquito repellents into our boarding area that help protect your pets not only in their sleeping chalets but also in their complete exercising areas/enclosures.
We have also planted Lemon Geraniums around the play areas. We have done this as the sand fly is at its most risk to pets during dusk & dawn when actually pets like to be exercised as it is the cooler time of day from June to September. Our ultrasonic repellents will actually cover a 15 metre radius around your pet at all times!! We have tried & tested these ourselves & found them very successful in the outside areas that we & our pets occupy at night.
We also provide benches & doggy sun beds to ensure that pets can stay off the ground when lying down which is where the sand fly likes to be.
Vaccinations, Vaccines & our requirements
Routine vaccinations for dogs to protect against Parvovirus, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis and Distemper ( vets call this all in one vaccine the cocktail) Dogs are also require by law a yearly booster for rabies. If your dog has not been vaccinated before, then they cannot be boarded in kennels until 7-14 days after vaccination.
Kennel Cough: We do not ask that pets are given a vaccine for “canine cough/kennel cough” as the vaccines that are currently available from your vets only cover one strain of the cough. It is not a pleasant vaccine & believe it or not but your vet will confirm that there are at least 25 different strains and the vaccine only covers one strain. Canine cough is similar to the human flu & to be honest there is more chance of your pets catching the virus at your own vets than with us as our pet facilities have plenty of space. We are proud to say we fortunately have never had the virus here.
Most vaccine combinations protect against Cat Flu (Feline Herpes and Feline Calicivirus) and Feline Infectious Enteritis (Feline Panleucopenia). Your cat may also be protected against Chlamydia and Feline Leukaemia Virus (FeLV), otherwise you can arrange these vaccinations separately. A vaccination is also available for Bordetella Bronchiseptica another respiratory infection . Cats also by law in Spain require a yearly booster for rabies. All vaccinations require annual boosters and cats should not be boarded until two weeks after vaccination.
Rabbits should be vaccinated routinely, but particularly before boarding, against Myxomatosis and Viral Haemorrhagic Disease (VHD). The two vaccinations should be given at least two weeks apart, with the last vaccine at least two weeks prior to boarding. The Myxomatosis requires six monthly boosters and VHD annual boosters.
Bookings and Prices
What to do if you wish to make a booking
You should first contact Posh Pets Spain on +34 952 597 035 to check availability. You can also send us a message via our website to inquire about availability.
A non returnable deposit of 50.00€ is required to secure your pets stay on your very first booking.
Check in / out times
Help us where possible by checking your pets in after 1pm as you would in a hotel. Remember we are only a small concern & this will allow for any departures to go smoothly. Please provide us with an approximate time for check in & check out at the time of any booking.
Ensure that EACH time your pet stays with us, your pet must arrive with proof of vaccinations. Your co-operation is really appreciated. Thank you.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 1pm to 4pm*
- Weds: 11am – 12pm only **
* CHECK-IN BEFORE 1PM WILL RESULT IN AN EXTRA DAY CHARGE !!
** By prior arrangement & to our discretion as we are closed all day
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 10am – 12pm*
- Wednesday: 11am – 12pm only **
* CHECK-OUT AFTER 12PM NOON WILL RESULT IN AN EXTRA DAY CHARGE !!
** By prior arrangement & to our discretion as we are closed all day)
- WEDNESDAYS & SUNDAYS WE ARE CLOSED ALL DAY
- If an out of hours check out is required & can be arranged between 4pm – 7pm and we can accommodate this, a set fee of 25.00€ will be added to your bill.
- Clients that check in AFTER 1PM are not charged for the day of arrival.
- Clients that check in BEFORE 1PM will be charged for the day of arrival (This is an extra day!!!).
- Clients are charged for the day of departure, if they check out AFTER 12PM unless a bath & groom is booked prior to departure, clients will be charged AN EXTRA DAY.
BOARDING PRICES from 1st March 2019 to 28th February 2020 - VAT incl.
- 1 Dog (2 DAYS +): 17.00€ per day/night.
- 2 Dogs sharing from same owner (2 DAYS +): 28.00€ per day/night.
- 3 Dogs sharing from same owner (2 DAYS +): 35.00€ per day/night.
- 4 Dogs sharing from same owner: 45.00€ per day/night.
5 Dogs sharing from same owner: 55.00€ per day/night.T
- 1 Cat (2 DAYS +): 10.50€ per day/night.
- 2 Cats sharing from same owner (2 DAYS +): 18.00€ per day/night.
- 3 Cats sharing from same owner (2 DAYS +): 25.00€ per day/night.
(For pets staying for 24 hrs or less “kindergarten stay” please add 2€ per pet to the daily rate).
PRICES inclusive of IVA from 1st March 2019
Christmas day, Boxing day & New Years Day will incur an extra daily charge per client booking of: Dogs 10€, cats 5.00€
We reserve the right to refuse any pet over 10yrs old (70yrs in human years) If this is the first visit to the hotel if we believe the pet is not healthy enough to stay.
Other services and prices
If you require extra services such as bathing, training, grooming, worming a supplement charge will be made also note that if any pets come to stay with us & require post operative care or have lots of medication or injections & special needs we will charge a small supplement for this facility for the extra work involved.
Administering injections: 2.00€ per day.
Cleaning Wounds, changing dressings, ear cleaning & full meds: 3€ per day.
Administering of Tablets: 1€ per day.
Anal Gland emptying/Nail clipping: 5€ added.
Cooking of Any foods including meat, vegetables, pasta or rice: 1€ per day.
For out of Days Vaccinations that require us to make a vet trip a standard charge of 35.00€ will be added.
Terms & Conditions for Pet Boarding
ALL PETS, EACH VISIT, MUST ARRIVE WITH THEIR UP TO DATE VACCINATION RECORDS.
COPY OF OWNERS ID HAS TO BE GIVEN (PASSPORT / N.I.E / RESIDENCIA).
A COMPLETED BOOKING FORM.
A DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO SECURE THE FIRST INITIAL STAY THAT IS TAKEN OFF THE BILL AT THE END.
A DEPOSIT IS ALWAYS REQUIRED TO SECURE A CHRISTMAS BOOKING.
IF YOU CANCEL YOUR BOOKING YOUR DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
BOARDING FEES NEED TO BE PRE-PAID ON CHECK IN.
CLIENTS ARE EXPECTED TO SUPPLY THEIR OWN FOOD. IF NOT WE WILL SUPPLY THE FOOD AND CHARGE ACCORDINGLY.
CLIENTS PETS THAT VANDALISE OUR PREMISES MAY BE LIABLE TO A REPAIR CHARGE.
CLIENTS ARE LIABLE FOR ANY VET CHARGES THAT MAY OCCUR DURING A PETS STAY.
IF YOU CUT SHORT YOUR BREAK & COLLECT YOUR PETS EARLY WITH LESS THAN ONE WEEKS NOTICE YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR ALL OF THE CANCELLED BOOKING.
NOT RETURNING FOR A PET AFTER AN AGREED BOOKING OR AN APPROPRIATE LENGTH OF TIME WILL BE CLASSED AS ABANDONEMEMENT & we reserve the right to re-home the animal & inform the necessary authorities both in Spain & the UK. We will prosecute.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU DO NOT LEAVE ITEMS OF SENTIMENTAL VALUE TO INCLUDE PET TOYS, BEDDING ETC., IN CASE OF DESTRUCTION OR LOSS THROUGH PLAY.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY BEDDING THAT HAS FILLING OF FOAM, FEATHERS, AND POLYSTYRENE BALLS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE THIS TYPE OF BEDDING. A SIMPLE BLANKET IS MUCH MORE PRACTICAL & ACCEPTABLE!!!
DURING PEAK SEASON SUCH AS CHRISTMAS & THE SUMMER MONTHS WE ARE UNABLE TO CATER FOR BITCHES THAT COME ON HEAT. WE FEEL IT IS UNFAIR FOR ALL THE OTHER PETS THAT ARE STAYING AS IT CAUSES UPSET, THEREFORE YOU AS OWNERS SHOULD MAKE PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS WITH YOUR VETS TO CATER FOR THIS.
Long Term Pet Boarding Terms & Conditions:
Our pet boarding terms & conditions are:
1) One month deposit
2) One month in advance
3) One month to cover any medical, veterinary, emergency requirements.
** (Any vaccinations that are requirements for Pet Travel to the UK need also to be paid in advance).
We can offer you a facility to pay monthly by bank transfer in the UK or Spain. Defaulting on payments will result in you losing your deposit; defaulting on three payments will be classed as abandonment & we reserve the right to re-home the animal with no notice & inform the authorities both in Spain & the UK, we will also inform the RSPCA as this is classed as breaking the laws in these countries & this could result in a prosecution.
Boarding your pet with us means you agree our terms displayed here on our website & at our premises. Please ask for a copy of these terms when you fill out a booking form on your first booking.
We reserve the right to alter our terms at any time without prior notice.