Polite Pets - Posh Pets Spain
Pet and Dog Obedience Training on the Costa del Sol
- Polite Pets Obedience Training Workshops & Residential Courses
- We want you to have a wonderful relationship with your pet therefore we hope we have found an ideal pet package for you and your pet to enjoy using our skills to provide a 5 week course to include:
- • Dog Obedience Training.
- • Animal understanding & behaviour.
- • Pet Welfare, helpful tips & Daily Care of your Dog.
- Polite Pets Dog Obedience Training workshop - 5 week course
- There is no shortage of dog obedience trainers, each one saying something different - all claiming that
their dog obedience method is simple, fast and easy and we know that it is not always the case but it is so important
to start your dog off on the right PAW.
- A well trained and obedient dog:
- • Has a much better relationship with his owner.
- • Can be given more freedom.
- • Is less likely to cause or have an accident.
- • Is a well mannered dog.
- • Is a dog you can trust.
- • Is a joy to own.
- • Is a happy dog.
- You may have a dog obedience problem and need results straight away!
We want to try and help you have a healthier, happier and better behaved pet. Dog obedience training should be fun,
everything you do with your dog should be fun and the more obedience training you do with your dog the more fun you are going
to have with your dog. We need to keep dogs interest and keep energy levels up for you the trainer and your dog.
The dog obedience training classes will only use kind methods of obedience training to include praise, play & treats.
- We will cover:
- • Dog Obedience.
- • Walking politely on a lead: the informal heel.
- • Recall.
- • Dog Manners.
- • Walking in Traffic.
- • Socialization & interaction with dogs & people.
- For further information on course dates and costs please contact PoshPets-Spain via e.mail or ring 952597035.
- One to One Residential Obedience courses for your pet:
- Due to our busy lifestyles and possibly a difficulty in dog obedience training
Poshpets Spain is also able to offer you tailor made residential tuition for your pet using only kind dog training methods of praise, play & voice control.
- We understand that you want a better behaved dog but due to our lifestyles or circumstances we sometimes are unable to train our pets ourselves therefore we at Poshpets Spain are able to help train your pet away from your home and then teach you at the end of your pets course all our ways using all the tips from “Polite Pets”.
- For further details & prices on our residential courses please contact us. A minimum of 14 days is required to achieve the best dog obedience training results so why not combine your pets stay with a holiday for yourself.
Les who is part of our Posh Pets Team is currently studying a foundation course with the Cambridge Institute in the UK & is working towards a BA Honours FDA & HE in Dog Behaviour & Training